dissabte, 9 de maig del 2015

Barcelona: Three cups, one season? (New)

Barcelona won the first game against FC Bayern last wednesday with a result of three-nil. If the average from this match and next game versus Bayern is favorable to Barcelona they will go to the champions league final. Barcelona is doing well in Spanish competitions too. They are first in the league and also they will play "Copa del Rey" final at the end of this month against "Athletic de Bilbao". The last team Barcelona won three cups in a season was back in 2009 with Pep Guardiola. If they are in the same way as they were back in 2009 they could win the FIFA cup this year and this is an option that a lot of people think will happen.

Opinion: 
I'm not following football that much this year but I saw Barcelona playing and to be honest I think they are playing better than in the last couple years so I really think they can do it if they fight for it. I don't know if they will win the FIFA cup (in other words the world cup) because I'm not very active this season but to be honest I think it's very difficult but it's not impossible. I also think it can be nice that the first "Copa del Rey" with the new king Felipe VI could be for Barcelona.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada