diumenge, 10 de maig del 2015

This is the end! (Yoursay) - Final Feflection

After three years of writing in this blog I would like to say that I personally think this blog helped me to have a better writing and that's really helpful. I had to do like five or six letters to English people and I found it easier every time I had to make it. Do this blog is one of the best things I'd made in school because I can see how I improve and also what type of things I liked before and now or even I'm able to remind me how I thought two or three years ago and that's such a great thing. I really hope English students keep doing it and it's true that you don't use to think about the blog before the last week before the deadline but anyway like I said it's a great thing to do.

My english progress from 2013-2015


The link below was my first writing of "Batxillerat" that it's an email that I sent to the teacher.


Link here!

As you can see I my improved my writing and I saw that I'm starting to use more connectors and that's a good fact because I really like to make large sentences because it shows improvement. Now I'm able to give linguistics arguments to support my ideas or at least I find it way easier. So I think the improvement is for real and I will be way better in the future because I really enjoy watching youtube videos in English. I watched too many videos in the last couple days so I feel like my pronunciation improved too because if you see a lot of videos you will be able to speak like the people you watch to.


My english competence in 2015


I think that if I had to show a post from this blog I would show the letter to Mr Rajoy because it proves madurate mind and it shows my English competence at the moment. In my opinion it's one of the writings that I did thinking more about what I was writing in it and it wasn't too much spontaneous like I use to do my writings. So that's why I would show this document before any other writing but to be honest I think that any post is like 80% the same to each other so it's hard to know which one I would show...


Link to the Letter here!

__

Just do it - Jordi Pedra Garcia (2012-2015)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada