diumenge, 10 de maig del 2015

Apple vs the world (Yoursay)

Yesterday I had to change a thing on my grandma's phone and guess what happened...The mobile phone was being stuck every five seconds or less. So I thought that it wasn't a good mobile at all but I realized that it happened to me with my cousin phone too that is better than this one but it also happened to me with some really famous mobile phones from Samsung that most of people say they have the best mobile phones out. Wait, what? I had my iphone 5 for at least two years and it only stuck like 3 or 4 times in its entire life and even if it happens it's really fast to unlock the mobile phone but it doesn't happen to the other mobiles because you can be waiting a really long time before you can use the mobile phone if this happens. This is the main reason about why I prefer apple before other trademarks.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada